Intrested in Membership?
The membership in the TGC is open to any one who acknowledges Jesus Christ as
Lord and Savior and wishes to participate in the life of the Church and is in compliance
with the requirements set forth below.
Qualifications for Full MembershipFull membership is open to any person aged 18 or above, and who:
- Professes the Christian faith.
- Accepts Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior.
- Demonstrates his or her discipleship by a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Accepts the Statement of Faith of the Church.
- Promises to support the mission and purpose of the Church through volunteering his or her time, talent, and financial means.
Other kinds of Membership
- Junior Membership: A person below 18 years of age may be accepted
as Junior Member at the recommendation of the Pastor and the Church Council
depending upon the individual’s active involvement in the life of the Church and
his/her personal spiritual life.
Patron Membership: Patron Membership is available for those who are unable to actively participate in the life of the Church due to distance or other limitations and yet wishes to support the Church and its ministries through prayers and financial contributions. A Patron Member shall also profess the Christian faith and accept the Statement of Faith of the Church.